Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jet Blue, To Richmond (RIC)

 

 

JET 012 Having to attend a “Mandatory 40th Birthday Party” in Richmond, Virginia, I am flying Jet Blue direct from Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Flight 1282 scheduled to leave at 12:45pm actually leaves the gate about 9 minutes early.

 

 

 

 

JET 006 Today's Jet Blue flight is onboard a Brazilian made Embraer E-190. The E-190 is a comfortable cabin with two and two seating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JET 010 Jet Blue E-190 Leg Room Seating

 

 

JET 008 About 30 empty seats on a Saturday morning I end up in a row by myself that has lots of leg room and storage space for my backpack.

 

 

 

 

 

Jet Blue offers onboard entertainment from DirectTV, bring your own headset or purchase one for $2 and it is yours to keep. Sure is nice to watch ESPN College Football while cruising at 39,000 feet.

 

JET 023 About twenty minutes into the flight we are offered complimentary snacks and beverages.

From Doritos Munchies Mix, Chifles Plantain Chips to Arizona Iced Tea and Coke products, Jet Blue customers have a nice selection to chose from.

 

 

 

 

 

JET 014 On flights over 3 hours and 45 minutes buy-onboard meals can be purchased for $6. No cash, credit or debit cards only.

 

 

 

 

 

This afternoon it turns out to be very smooth at 39,000 feet. Watching NC State and Georgia Tech playing, if my inseat TV had a bigger screen I would be inclined to believe I was in sports bar minus the rowdy sports fans.

 

 

JET 019 ESPN College Football On Jet Blue

 

We arrive in Richmond a few minutes early and I am very impressed with this flight on Jet Blue. Give Jet Blue a try the next time you fly, I am betting you will also be impressed.

 

 

No comments: